You would like
Avoid the lines (up to 4 hours long) with fast-track entry tickets
Multilingual audio guide, available in 9 languages
Discover the Vatican Museums
Admire the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel
Essential information *
Fast track ticket
Opening hours 8:30 AM - 8:00 PM
Avoid waiting in line – which can take up to 4-hours at times – thanks to your fast-track ticket, and make the most of the recorded audio-guide commentary to learn all about the Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel.
Take your time to explore the fascinating works of art that are housed in the Vatican Museums, one of the world’s biggest and most beautiful museums, at your own pace.
An audio guide available in 9 languages allows you to learn more about the Raphael Rooms, the Gallery of Maps and the Borgia Apartments: all unique spaces of invaluable artistic and historical interest.
Contemplate numerous masterpieces that date back to Ancient Greece, Rome and Egypt, as well as paintings by the most renowned artists of the Italian Renaissance.
And of course there’s also the famous Sistine Chapel with its spectacular ceiling painted by Michelangelo.
Make the most of your time in the Vatican Museums with your skip-the-line entry tickets!
When you book, you will be offered an available time slot for the visit. The exact time will be indicated on your official ticket.
The confirmed time depends on availability. When selecting the 8:30am - 10am time slot, we will confirm the first available time that can include 8:30, 9, 9:30 or 10am (admission takes place every 30 minutes).
Please note that fast-track tickets are not available more than 2 months in advance.
Good to know
- Availability: Monday to Saturday (excluding exceptional dates)
- Opening times: 9am to 8pm
- Location: Vatican Museums
- Audio-guide languages: English, Italian, French, German, Spanish, Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Russian
- Children’s audio-guide languages (suitable for 6–12 year-olds): English, Italian, French, German, Spanish
- Your skip-the-line ticket is date and time specific: it can only be used on the exact time and date indicated on your voucher, and no other
- Your voucher will contain your official ticket with a bar code. You will need to present this, along with valid proof of ID, at the entrance to the Vatican Museums. Entry will be refused without these two documents
- Your fast-track ticket is non-transferable and cannot be used on another date and time than the one indicated on your voucher
- When booking, you will be asked to indicate the full name, gender, birth date and place of birth of all participants
- Once you have entered, you can spend as much time as you like exploring the museums (until closing time: 6pm)
- If you exit the Vatican Museums, no re-admission will be possible
- Reduced tariff available for students under 26 years old that present valid ID along with a valid international student card
- Visitors that have purchased reduced-tariff tickets (student/child) will be required to show proof of ID, without which the Vatican will refuse entry without a refund, and the visitor will have to purchase a full price ticket
- All visitors will be asked to present valid ID
- Out of respect for the religious nature of the sites, participants are asked not to wear flip-flops, shorts, skirts falling above the knee, sleeveless tops, or any other inappropriate clothing
- The Vatican reserves the right to refuse entry, without refund, to any visitors that do not respect the dress code
- Your official ticket shows a different price than the billed price as the booking fee and skip-the-line access are not included
- An audioguide is available for children between 6 and 12 years of age
- Admission to the Vatican Museums
- Access to the Sistine Chapel
- Multilingual audio guide
- Fast-track entry
- Booking fees
Price doesn’t include
- Guided tour
- Tips (optional)
- All other extras