You would like
The panoramic view of Paris from the double-decker bus
An easy usage (multiple stops in front of the main attractions, free ascents and descents, the choice of pass,...)
A complete tour of Paris with 5 routes and 58 stops
A simple and fun way of admiring the capital at your own pace!
La croisière d'une 1 heure sur la Seine
La découverte de vos monuments préférés depuis la Seine
Essential information *
Mandatory printed voucher
Duration 1 day , 2 days
Discover Paris and its popular sites on a pranoramic bus with a 2 or 3 day pass and enjoy a hop-on-hop-off cruise on the Seine!
Ideal for a first visit, the panoramic bus will offer a 360° view over the French capital. More than 30 stops are provided over the 3 routes: blue, green and red. Thanks to your 2 or 3 day pass, you will get out when and where you like!
You will be able to get off at the following stops:
- The Tour Eiffel
- Notre Dame
- The Sacré Coeur at Montmartre
- The Champs Elysées
- The Louvre
- The Tuileries gardens
- The Grand Palais,
- The Arc de Triomphe
- And many more!
The cruise on the Seine will help you discover the monuments along the river thanks to 8 stops. It will also give you a nice and peaceful stroll on the water.
You will visit the city easily and at your own pace. With your audioguide (available in French), you will learn more about the city and the monuments that you will see along the tour.
Good to know
- Availability: every day (excluding exceptional dates)
- Times and frequency: from 9:30a.m. to 8:40p.m. according to the route (see details below)
- Pass duration: 2 or 3 consecutive days starting from the first usage
- Length of the routes (without getting off the bus or boat):
- Blue route: 2h20
- Green route: 1h20
- Red route: 1h20
- Hop-on-hop-off boat cruise: 1h
- When you book, you will be asked to indicate a provisional start date for your pass, but your 2 or 3 -day pass will only be activated upon first use
- Your pass is valid up to 6 months from the start date indicated
- Your pass is valid for 2 or 3 consecutive days. Important: the validity of the pass is counted in calendar days. For example, if you use the pass for the first time on a Monday at 4pm, Monday will count as 1 full day of use
- In order to start your tour, you must head for one of the stops on tour and show your voucher to a bus driver
- To ensure the comfort and safety of customers, the organizers and partner organizations reserve the right to cancel or modify the itinerary without prior warning, including in the event of protests or strikes
- Access to tours of Paris by hop-on-hop-off bus and boat (2 or 3 day pass)
- Comments through audioguides in 10 different languages
- Les audioguides et écouteurs mis à disposition lors votre circuit
- Le Wi-Fi à bord du bus
Price doesn’t include
- Tips (optional)
- All other extras