You would like
The discovery of the most beautiful monuments of Paris from a new angle
The one-hour cruise in a human-sized boat
The anecdotes and knowledge of the bilingual guides on board
The unique moment of sharing with your family and friends
Essential information *
Mandatory printed voucher
Duration 1 hour
Opening hours 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Starting time 11:00 AM , 12:00 PM , 2:00 PM , 3:00 PM , 3:30 PM , 4:30 PM , 5:00 PM , 6:00 PM , 8:30 PM
See the best that Paris has to offer during this 1-hour non-stop cruise on the Seine.
Embark at the foot of the Eiffel Tower to rediscover your favorite monuments of the French capital from the Seine. Thanks to our guides, you will experience a real moment of sharing and conviviality.
Your itinerary will allow you to observe all the greatest monuments of Paris:
The Eiffel Tower
The Louvre Museum
and many others...
You will be able to exchange with the guides to better know the history of Paris thanks to the many anecdotes.
You will also be able to enjoy drinks or a snack (optional) to taste during your stroll on the Seine.
Take a new look at the most beautiful monuments of Paris thanks to your guided cruise on the Seine!
At the time of booking, you will have the possibility to choose a drink or a snack among the following choices
- 1 glass of champagne (from a selection of brut, white or rosé)* - to be collected at the ship's bar during the cruise
- Gourmet break (pancake or cookie, accompanied by a hot or cold non-alcoholic beverage) - to be picked up at the ship's bar during the cruise
- Pique-nique Parisien (sandwich with a drink) - to be picked up at the café des Vedettes, at the quay, before the cruise
*Alcohol abuse is dangerous for your health, consume with moderation.
Good to know
- Validity : see calendar (except in exceptional cases)
- Schedules are given as an indication and can be modified without notice
- When you place your order, you will be asked to select a date. Please note that your ticket is valid for 3 months from the date of purchase
- Please note: for security reasons, no luggage is accepted on board the boat, including cabin luggage. Two bag checks will be systematically performed before boarding.
- For options with alcoholic beverages, children will only benefit from the classic cruise
- In addition to the guide's commentary, a free "Vedettes de Paris" application is available with multilingual commentary in French, English, Spanish, Italian, German and Dutch on IOS and Android
- Animals are not allowed
- Departure from 10 people
- Subject to navigation conditions (especially in case of flooding of the Seine)
- Non-stop river cruise
- The drink or snack supplement depending on the chosen option
Price doesn’t include
- Hotel pick up/drop off
- Tips (optional)
- All other extras