You would like
A fun and informative visit
Stunning life-like statues
Ideal for a family day out, or a trip with friends
Fast-track access to avoid waiting in line
Essential information *
Fast track ticket
Mandatory printed voucher
Opening hours 9:30 AM - 7:00 PM
The Musée Grévin, home to no less than 300 wax effigies, offers you a chance to meet all the most famous celebrities of today and yesteryear.
Step into the world of show business and observe important historic scenes recreated before your eyes. These remarkably life-like imitations will surprise you with their authenticity!
At the Musée Grévin, you can meet Michael Jackson, Celine Dion, Louis XIV and Zinedine Zidane all in one day! Set up by Arthur Meyer in the 19th century, this art gallery is home to no less than 300 wax statues, featuring diverse personalities from actors and singers to scientists and historical figures.
A variety of historical French scenes have been reconstructed here, including Joan of Arc being burnt at the stake, as well as key events of the 20th century such as Neil Armstrong taking his first step on the moon and the fall of the Berlin Wall.
Discover the museum's various rooms, including the Marble Staircase, the Hall of Mirrors, the Cocktail Room, the "Tout Paris" theatre, the Paris Grévin Magazine, the 20th-Century Snapshots, the History of France, the Children's Corner and the Grévin art collection.
You are asked to indicate a provisional date for your visit when you book, but your fast-track ticket is not restricted to this date – it will be valid for use on any day before December 31.
Good to know
- Availability: every day (excluding exceptional dates)
- Opening times
Monday to Friday: 10am to 6.30pm (last admission at 5.30pm)
Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays: 10am to 7pm (last admission 6pm)
The museum is open from 9am to 9pm every weekend in December and during the All Saints and Christmas school holidays
- The museum's opening hours are given as a guide only. On certain dates, opening hours may be extended
- Languages: presentations in French and English
- Duration: 1 hour to 90 minutes approx.
- Location: central Paris, 75009
- Getting there: metro Grand Boulevards (lines 8 and 9)
- You are asked to indicate a provisional date for your visit when you book, but your fast-track ticket is not restricted to this date – it will be valid for use on any day before December 31.
- Free for children under 5 years
- Animals not permitted
- In order to make the most of the exhibitions, it is recommended to avoid visiting during the school holidays (especially during the All Saints holiday in October and over the Christmas period)
- The museum is wheelchair accessible
- You may take photos inside the museum
- Fast-track entry to the museum for the day of your choice
- Access to all of the museum's rooms
Price doesn’t include
- Hotel pick up/drop off
- Any food and/or drink not listed above
- Tips (optional)
- All other extras