You would like
Boarding the boat at the foot of the Eiffel Tower
The medium-sized boat, with covered and open areas
The entertainment from the guide, who specialises in young audiences (6-12 years old)
Le moment unique en famille
Essential information *
Mandatory printed voucher
Duration 1 hour
Starting time 11:00 AM , 3:30 PM
Let your children explore Paris in a fun and interactive way!
At the foot of the Eiffel Tower, climb aboard for a 1-hour cruise, with commentary from a guide who specialises in young audiences (6-12 years old). The guide will encourage the children to participate and will tell them stories about Paris, so that they learn while having fun.
From the water, you will see all the most important sites in Paris, such as the Louvre Museum, the Musée d’Orsay, Notre Dame Cathedral and, obviously, the unmissable Eiffel Tower.
This activity is not to be missed for those with children who want to explore Paris!
Good to know
- Availability: Wednesday at 3pm all year long excluding zone C school holidays; Tuesday to Fridat at 11am during school holidays (zone C) (excluding exceptional dates)
- Departure/return point: At the foot of the Eiffel Tower – Paris, 7th arrondissement
- The ticket is only valid for the date of purchase
- For security reasons, suitcases (including hand luggage) are not permitted aboard the boats. All bags will systematically be checked twice before boarding
- No pets allowed
- IMPORTANT: to access the boat, you will be asked for the Sanitary pass set up from July 21, 2021, until further notice
- 1-hour cruise on the Seine
- The guide's commentary
Price doesn’t include
- Tips (optional)
- All other extras