You would like
360° views over Manhattan, the Empire State Building and Central Park
Being able to choose between a day- or night-time visit
The open-air observation deck
The skip-the-line access, thanks to the visit time slots
Essential information *
Mandatory printed voucher
Go up to the top of the Rockefeller Center and take in one of the most breathtaking views of New York City!
The Top of the Rock offers 360° views that are widely considered the best in Manhattan. Turn to one side to enjoy the view over Central Park; turn to the other and marvel at the New York skyline, including the Empire State Building.
At the top, the large open observation deck gives you the chance to enjoy this incredible panorama in the open air.
Good to know
- Availability: every day (excluding exceptional dates)
- Opening hours: 8am to 12-midnight (last elevator to the top around 11pm)
- Duration: You can stay for as long as you wish at the top of the building.
- Languages: English
- Location: Rockefeller Center, New York City
- When you book, you will be asked to indicate a provisional date for your trip. Please note, however, that your tickets will be valid for a year from the purchase date. You can therefore visit at the time and date of your choice, day or night
- To collect your official ticket, simply present your booking voucher at the Top of the Rock entrance. To guarantee an enjoyable visit, the number of visitors per time slot is limited. If the attraction is not busy, you can enter straight away. If admission is not possible immediately, you will be offered the next available time slot (or the available time slot of your choice). While you wait, you can wander around the Rockefeller Center and come back a bit later at the agreed time. You will therefore not need to wait in line
- The attraction can get very busy in the summer and on public holidays. It is recommended to go to the ticket desk in advance to book the time and date of your choice
In accordance with NYC mandates and to be fully implemented by September 13, 2021, Top of the Rock Observation Deck and the Rockefeller Center Tour will require proof of vaccination for all guests 12 years and older who wish to visit. Additionally, a face mask is required, regardless of vaccination status, for all guests above age 2.
- Access to the Top of the Rock, the observation deck on the 67th, 69th and 70th floors of the Rockefeller Center
Price doesn’t include
- All other extras