You would like
Diverse New York attractions to choose from
An easy-to-use pass (receive your pass by email, present your pass on your mobile, choose your activities upon arrival, pass valid for 60 days etc.)
Save money on your visits
Special perks including gift shop discount at selected attractions
Essential information *
Duration 60 days
Take advantage of a pass that allows you to choose 2, 3, 4, 5, 7 or 10 activities among New York's most popular attractions. Savings guaranteed!
There are so many things to visit and do in New York... and this pass gives you the freedom to choose 2, 3, 4, 5, 7 or 10 activities from over 95 options.
Admire the view from the Emprire State Building, visit the MoMa, enjoy a cruise around Manhattan, go on a hop-on, hop-off bus tour, take a trip to Liberty Island or explore Central Park by bike... A wide choice of activities are on offer all over New York.
The pass is valid for 60 days following the first day of use and allows you to make big savings on your visits!
*The advertised discount applies to the following example: If you take part in 3 of the most popular activities – the Manhattan cruise, a hop-on, hop-off bus tour and admission to the 86th floor of the Empire State Building – you will save 38% on the gate price by booking a "3 attractions" pass
In light of the outbreak of COVID-19, attraction inclusions with the pass are subject to change and availability may differ from instructions on attraction websites; please click the link for the most up to date list of inclusions: http://gocity.com/new-york/en-us/EXP-Guide
Good to know
- Availability: every day (excluding exceptional dates)
- When booking, you will receive your pass directly by email. You may print out your pass or choose to present it on your cell phone upon admission to the various attractions
- An information booklet will also be sent to your email detailing the addresses and times of each attraction as well as instructions for advanced reservations where applicable (some activities require reservations)
- It is not necessary to select the attractions you would like to visit upon booking. Simply present your pass at the entrance to your chosen attractions when you arrive
- Some attractions do require a reservation (all information indicated in the guide attached to your confirmation)
- New York also has a few extremely popular attractions that don't have reservation requirements, but will involve wait times during busy periods
- When you book, you will be asked to indicate a provisional date for your pass, but the pass will only be activated upon first use (your pass is valid within 2 years of the purchase date)
- Upon activation, the pass will remain valid for 60 days, allowing you to carry out the activities on the days of your choice and not within a limited period of several consecutive days
- With the Explorer Pass, you are prohibited from visiting the same attraction twice
- A majority of the attractions are free for children aged under 3 years. You therefore do not have to book a pass for children of that age
- The New York attractions pass (2, 3, 4, 5, 7 or 10 activities, depending on your chosen option)
- A guide book containing detailed information on the different activities
- Gift shop and upgrade discounts on selected attractions
Price doesn’t include
- All other extras