You would like
40+ attractions to discover Los Angeles
Simplicity of usage (mobile pass sent by mail, choice of the duration...)
Save time and money
A digital guidebook to help you plan your trip
Essential information *
Duration 1 day , 2 days , 3 days , 4 days , 5 days , 7 days
For 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or 7 days, take advantage of free access to all of the top attractions in Los Angeles with just one pass!
There's so many things to do in LA! To help you get the most out of your time, the Los Angeles Pass gives you access to the best monuments, attractions and activities for the duration of your choice.
Go on a guided tour of the city or a cruise in the bay, visit the Six Flags theme park or Knott's Berry farm... You can also visit the famous Hollywood Museum, or the Madame Tussauds waxworks.
BONUS: book a 3, 4, 5 or 7-day pass to get free entry to the Universal Studios on any day of the week
*The advertised discount corresponds to the following example: if you book a 1-day pass and do 3 popular activities such as the tix Flags and Madame Tussauds Hollywood, you will save a total of 33% compared to the individual ticket prices. It is perfectly possible to do these 3 activities (or another combination) in 1 day, but to make bigger savings and visit more sites, you can book a 2, 3, 4, 5 or 7-day pass.
In light of the outbreak of COVID-19, attraction inclusions with the pass are subject to change and availability may differ from instructions on attraction websites; please click the link for the most up to date list of inclusions: http://gocity.com/los-angeles/en-us/AI-Guide
Good to know
- Availability: every day
- Hours: opening hours vary by attraction
- Duration: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or 7 days (the days on which you use the pass do not have to be consecutive, but must be within 14 days of the first use)
- You may visit as many attractions per day as you wish. Some attractions cannot be visited more than once a day (these will be indicated in your guidebook)
- When you book, you will be asked to indicate a provisional date for your pass, but the pass will only be activated upon first use (your pass is valid within 2 years of the purchase date)
- Get your pass delivered instantly on any mobile device or print at home
- Please note the list of attractions can change at any time without notice. Some attractions require a reservation or might be temporarily unavailable. Please check the individual attraction pages or the guidebook for up-to-date information on opening hours and closures
- Please note: the validity of your pass is counted in calendar days, rather than hours. For example, if you first use your pass at 4pm on a Monday, that Monday will count as a full day of use
- The majority of attractions are free for children aged under 3 years. You therefore do not have to book a pass for children of that age
- Please note: Universal Studios is only included with the 3, 4, 5 and 7-day passes
- Access to over 40 tourist attractions in Los Angeles (museums, cruises, studio visits etc.)
- A digital guidebook of included activities
Price doesn’t include
- All added extras