You would like
Discover the ecosystem of the world's biggest ocean
See over 500 species and more than 12 000 animals
Shows and activities for all ages
Learn more about veterinary care at the animal protection centre
Essential information *
Fast track ticket
Opening hours 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Visit the Aquarium of the Pacific and discover the marine depths of the planet's biggest ocean!
Containing more than 12,000 animals in over 100 exhibits and more than 500 species spread over 20,000 metres squared, this aquarium is a true reflection of the Pacific Ocean. See diverse species of fish, sharks, sea turtles, seals, sea lions and penguins.
Stroll through the tunnels dedicated to the world's biggest ocean. Be blown away by the life-size whale models and other shows and activities available in this underwater world. Also learn more about veterinary care at the Molina Animal Care Center and discover various outdoor exhibitions such as the Shark Lagoon and Lorikeet Forest.
With your ticket, you will also have access to the Pacific Visions featuring multisensory effects to enhance the show, including seat rumblers, wind, fog, and scents. Immerge yourself into the ocean with the 180-degree curved screen and floor projection disc!
Good to know
- Availability: every day (excluding exceptional dates)
- Opening times: 9am–6pm (excluding exceptional dates or during private events, we advise you to enquire on the day)
Open until 9pm on Friday and Saturday in the summer
- Duration: open visit– usually lasts 3 hours approx.
- Location: Aquarium Way, Long Beach, 30 minutes from Los Angeles by car
- Your voucher allows you to skip the line at the entrance, giving you access to the VIP line. However you please note that you will have to wait in line with other skip-the-line visitors
- You will be asked to select a provisional date when booking. However please note you can visit the aquarium on the day of your choice (deadline : 31st december of the current year)*
*Special measures due to the COVID 19: Reservation is now required to limit capacity in the aquarium. The detailed explanations will be attached to your official ticket.
- Entry to the Aquarium of the Pacific in Long Beach (skip-the-line ticket)
Price doesn’t include
- Any purchases made at the aquarium (souvenirs)
- All other extras