You would like
Visit the summit of Europe’s tallest tower
The panoramic view across London from the top floor of The Shard
Take the ultra-fast elevator to ascend to the summit
An extra option with champagne for a more glamorous experience
Essential information *
Fast track ticket
Mandatory printed voucher
Ascend to the summit of The Shard with a priority-access ticket and take in spectacular panoramic views across London from the highest tower in Europe!
Culminating at 310 metres high, the The Shard's observation deck is the highest in London and in Europe.
With your fast-track tickets, you will benefit from priority access to The Shard without waiting in line!
Take the ultra-fast elevator up to the 33rd floor then relaunch towards the 69th floor where you can marvel at the views across London, the Thames and the City from the interior observation deck.
Continue your ascension to reach the lofty 72nd floor and The Shard’s exterior observation deck. On this 360° platform, you can walk around the top of this giant needle that pierces the sky above London, admiring the views that extend some 40 miles into the distance on a clear day.
When booking, you will be asked to choose between these two formulas:
- Standard Ticket: Skip-the-Line Entrance to "View from the Shard"
- Ticket + champagne: skip-the-line entry to the "View from the Shard" + a glass of "Moet & Chandon" champagne
Good to know
- Availability: from Wednesday to Sunday (excluding exceptional dates)
- Opening times: 10am to 10pm in summer; 10am to 7pm in winter
- Last entry is at 9pm in summer and 5:30pm in winter
- The exact time of your visit will be indicated on your official ticket which will be sent to you by email
- Valid proof of ID is required to enter The Shard
- Champagne option is available to guest aged 18+ only.
- You must arrive at the tower within a specific time slot. You are asked to respect the time slot allotted to you for your visit. Latecomers will be refused entry (even for a minute’s lateness)
- You may spend as much time as you like at the building’s summit
- The Shard asks visitors to dress in light clothing covering the shoulders and knees
- Airport-style security checks are carried out at the entrance
- Unaccompanied minors will not be admitted
- Any sharp objects carried in pockets or bags are not authorized
- Pushchairs/strollers are not permitted within The Shard and must be left at the cloakroom
- Bags measuring over 55x38x20cm will not be admitted
- An interactive guide of London is available in several languages at the 69th-floor observation deck
- Free admission for children aged under 4 years upon presentation of proof of age
- If you are not able to see at least 3 of the 5 popular monuments from London during your visit, you may receive an extra ticket to come back to the Shard for free within the next 3 months. If you would like to get your ticket, you must at the ticket office on the day of your visit. This concerns the following monuments:
- The London Eye
- 20 Fenchurch Street
- Tower Bridge
- One Canada Square
- St Paul's Cathedral
The Shard is open to visitors from 10am to 10pm. Due to the high number of visitors at The Shard, you are asked to indicate the time slot during which you would like to visit the tower.
According to availabilities, we will endeavour to arrange your visit during your desired time slot. The exact time will be indicated on your voucher, which you will receive by email.
- Priority-access ticket for The Shard
- Access to the interior observation deck on the 69th floor
- Access to the exterior observation deck on the 72nd floor
- A glass of Moet & Chandon Champagne (with chosen option)
- A guaranteed new ticket if you are not able to see 3 of the 5 popular sites of London
- 4 Souvenir pictures (if you have chosen the champagne option)
- An audioguide
Price doesn’t include
- Any food or drinks not specified in your chosen package
- Access to other areas of the site other than “The View from the Shard”
- Tips (optional)
- All other extras