You would like
Discover some amazing special effects
Discover the work behind the Harry Potter decor
Behind-the-scenes filming secrets revealed
Transport from London included
Essential information *
Duration 8 hours
The magical world of Harry Potter opens its doors to the public!
The tour of these studios will allow you to discover the sets used for the movies as well as costumes and accessories used by the characters, including the Nimbus 2000, the sorting hat or even Hagrid's motorbike. With this tour, you will learn everything there is to know about the hit movie series, including how special effects and animation were used.
Discover the famous rooms where some of the most memorable scenes took place, such as the Great Hall, Gryffindor common room, the dormitories, Dumbledore and Professor Umbridge's offices, the Potions Classroom and Hagrid's hut.
You will also get the chance to watch exclusive interviews with the cast in which many secrets are revealed.
Whether you are a fan of Harry Potter or a fan of the movies in general, this tour is a perfect way to get a look behind the scenes of a blockbuster production!
The time you choose is the time the bus departs from London (2 hours ahead of the studio tour time)
Good to know
- Availability: every day (excluding exceptional dates)
- Duration: 8 hours approx.
- Departure time: see calendar
- Departure location: near Victoria station
- Please arrive 30 mins before the scheduled departure time
- Children under the age of 15 years must be accompanied by an adult
- The journey from London to the Studios takes roughly 90 mins, depending on the traffic. In order to get to the studios on time, the bus departs 2 hours prior to the studio tour time
- The studio tour takes approx. 4 hrs.
- Please note that at the time of booking you will need to choose a time slot. The precise schedule will then be communicated to you by e-mail once the reservation has been confirmed. Times shown are departure times from central London
- For each departure, a return schedule is provided. In the best possible conditions, you will benefit from 4h30 on site (ex: for an arrival at 9am, your return will be scheduled for 1.30pm for an arrival at 3pm in London)
- Return transport from London by bus
- Admission to the Harry Potter studios
Price doesn’t include
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Food and drink