You would like
A traditional afternoon tea
A boat cruise on the River Thames
Essential information *
Mandatory printed voucher
Duration 1 hour 30 minutes
Starting time 3:30 PM
Visit London from the River Thames while indulging in a traditional English afternoon tea on this 90-minute cruise.
The boat will travel through the heart of the English capital, passing some of London's most emblematic monuments including Tower bridge, the London Eye and Big Ben.
A traditional afternoon tea will be served onboard during the cruise.
Good to know
- Availability: everyday (excluding exceptional dates)
- Departure time: 3:30pm
- Return: 5pm
- Duration: 1 hr 30 mins approx.
- Departure point: Tower Pier
- Getting there: Underground station Tower Hill (District and Circle lines)
- To take part in this activity, simply present your voucher to the service provider on the day
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the scheduled departure time
- 90-min cruise on the Thames
- Traditional afternoon tea
Price doesn’t include
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Tips (optional)
- Any other extras