You would like
A trip through three American states
Immersion in the Far West
Natural statues in the canyons
Essential information *
Duration 4 days
Starting time 6:30 AM
Adventure into the deserts of the Far West on this trip from Los Angeles to the Grand Canyon, via Las Vegas.
Day 1: Las Vegas
Leave behind the City of Angels and cross Death Valley to reach Nevada and Las Vegas. Upon arrival in this city of sin you will be able to enjoy a visit to the Strip. The notorious casinos of Las Vegas line the 6km of this famous road which crosses the city. After this visit, make the most of your evening, by taking in a show or trying your luck in the casinos.
Day 2: Grand Canyon
Leaving Las Vegas, you will cross the desert and pass a Navajo Native American reservation, before reaching the southern end of the Grand Canyon. Here you will be able to take in the view of this natural wonder, whilst learning of role played by the Colorado River in the creation of the canyon. You will spend the day beside the Canyon and will even have the opportunity to stop at a reservation to admire Native American arts and crafts.
Day 3: Lake Powell and Bryce Canyon National Park
Heading away from the Grand Canyon, your trip will next lead you to discover Lake Powell, considered to be one of the most beautiful lakes in America and a tuly unforgettable place. You will enjoy a short cruise on the lake, which will enable you to see the salt pillars and sand arches. After the cruise, you will continue on to Bryce Canyon to take in the famous natural statues and admire the magical appearance of the canyon at sunset, as the large ochre- and honey-coloured rocks are lit up. The day will come to an end in the city of Kanab, which has previously been the set of numerous legendary westerns such as Billy the Kid.
Day 4: Zion National Park and return to Los Angeles
On the last day you will take a stroll through Zion Park. Here you will be able to relax beside the Virgin River and take in the scenery and greenery of this majestic park. Zion Park is the last stage of your trip before you board the bus and leave Utah for Los Angeles (arrival scheduled for the evening).
(1) The advertised price is the price per person based on 2 participants sharing a twin room.
For this activity, you are asked to book according to the number and type of rooms required. The number of beds booked equates to the number of people taking part in the excursion.
Eg. A group of 3 participants can book the trip with 3 single rooms, 1 twin + 1 single, or 1 triple room.
Good to know
- Availability: every Thursday, from April to October (excluding exceptional dates)
- Departure time: 6:30am
- Departure point: Farmer's Market
- Duration: 4 days
- Language: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese
- It is customary to leave a tip at the end of your tour
- Please note: You must be 21 years and over to enter casinos and certain shows in Las Vegas
- Please bring a form of identification for entry into and exit from American territory
- Smoking is forbidden on the bus
- Participation in the tour will not be permitted, with no refund offered, to persons under the influence of alcohol or drugs, or behaving in a manner which could adversely effect the smooth running of the tour
- Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult on this tour
- 3 nights hotel accommodation, including tourist tax
- Guided tours accompanied by a professional guide
- Cruise on Lake Powell
Price doesn’t include
- Lunches and dinners
- Purchases made during the shopping breaks
- Additional specific requests made at the hotels
- Any added extras