You would like
The trip to the fjords of Montenegro: between lakes and mountains
Visiting the villages of Perast and Kotor
Stories and commentaries from your guide
The beauty of the landscapes and of the fjords
Essential information *
Mandatory printed voucher
Duration 8 hours
Explore the fjords and the villages of Montenegro: Perast and Kotor, between lakes and mountains departing from Dubrovnik!
You will leave from your hotel in the Dubrovnik area and head to Montenegro. On the way, you will admire its fascinating landscapes, between the mountains and fjords!
You will go to Perast, a small charmful village situated at the feet of the mountain in a setting similar to that of Lake Como! By boat, you will follow your route across the fjords and go onto the small island off the coast of Perast, also called Our Lady of the Rocks. You will enter the the island's most welcoming monument: its church dating back to the 17th century with its 68 frescos!
You will go to Kotor, nested in the same large lake. Kotor is a city which rests along the the banks of the lake of which the Old City has stayed nearly intact since the Middle Ages. With your guide, you will traverse the alleyways of the Old City and discover the breath-taking view of the lake and mountains afar! You will then enter the St Tryphon Cathedral, and then the Kotor Maritime Museum.
Towards the end of the day, you will get back on the boat to your hotel in Croatia.
While completing your reservation, you will be asked to indicate the address of the location where you will be staying in the Dubrovnik area (Dubrovnik, Mlini, Plat, Cavtat, Slano and Orasac) to organise the transfer to the departure location of your activity.
The exact pick-up time and location will be confirmed with you after having completing your reservation
Good to know
- Seasonal activity: from April to October
- Availability: Monday and Friday (excluding exceptional dates)
- Languages : english
- From April to June, from September to October: 7:15am (exact time re-confirmed after having completed your reservation)
- From July to August: 5:15am (exact time re-confirmed after having completed your reservation)
- Departure location: your hotel in the Dubrovnik area (Dubrovnik, Mlini, Plat, Cavtat, Slano et Orasac) or a close-by address
- In the case of a departure from a hotel or a personalised address, the exact pick-up time and location will be confirmed with you after having completing your reservation
- For passing through Montenegro, you may be asled to show your passport and visa
- We advise your to bring comfortable clothes for the trip
- Visiting the villages of Perast, and Kotor in Montenegro
- The boat trip to Perast Island: Our Lady of the Rocks
- The tickets to the Perast Island church, to St Tryphon Cathedral and to Kotor Maritime Museum
- A certified guide
- A driver during the trip
- The pick-up and return transfer from your hotel or a close-by address in Dubrovnik's surrounding areas
Price doesn’t include
- Tips (optional)
- Any other extras