You would like
Discover one of the world’s biggest aquariums located in the heart of a shopping mall
The chance to walk down an underwater tunnel giving you an incredible view of the various sea-life
Admire over 140 species including the world’s largest collection of Sand Tiger sharks.
Meet the impressive King Croc, a huge crocodile weighing over 750 kilograms.
Essential information *
Mandatory printed voucher
Opening hours 10:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Discover the largest suspended aquarium and meet a giant crocodile in the heart of Dubai Mall!
The Dubai Aquarium is a large 10-million liter tank with over 33,000 aquatic animals representing over 140 different species! The tank measures 51 meters in length, 20 meters in width and 11 meters in height! Your ticket allows you to discover this aquatic universe along a 48-meter long underwater tunnel, giving you unobstructed views of the sea-life around you. Admire over 300 sharks including the world’s largest collection of Sand Tiger sharks.
Continue your visit by discovering the small underwater zoo where a number of other marine-life can be observed, including an impressive Saltwater crocodile. Named King Croc, this crocodile came all the way from Queensland measuring over 5 meters long and weighing an impressive 750 kilograms!
Good to know
- Availability: Monday to Sunday (excluding exceptional dates)
- Opening time: from 10am to 12pm Sunday to Wednesday (last admission at 11:30pm), from 10am to 1am Thursday to Saturday (last admission at 12:30pm) (excluding exceptional dates, we invite you to check before visiting)
- Location: The Dubai Mall
- You are asked to indicate a previsional date to book your ticket, the validity end dates will be written on your official ticket (usually 3 months from the date of purchase).
- Entry to Dubai Aquarium (underwater tunnel cutting through the large tank)
- Entry to the underwater zoo of Dubai Mall
- Penguin encounter (upon chosen option)
Price doesn’t include
- Tips (optional)
- All other extras