You would like
4X4 tour with sport driving in the desert sand dunes
Buffet barbecue at sunset
AN introduction to sandboarding and short camel ride
Middle Eastern ambiance with traditional belly dancing and shisha
L'ambiance orientale avec danse du ventre et chicha traditionnelle
Les transferts aller-retour depuis/vers votre hôtel inclus
Essential information *
Mandatory printed voucher
Duration 6 hours
Starting time 3:00 PM
Enjoy Dubai's n°1 activity: the desert safari!
Departing from your hotel, you'll travel by 4X4 to the edge of the desert. From here, your driver will take off on a high-speed safari, accelerating and skidding the vehicle through the middle of the sand dunes – thrills guaranteed!
The first stop will be in front of a camel farm, where you'll learn about the particularities of this endearing animal. You will then travel to a remote bedouin camp in the middle of the desert. Here you will be offered various activities: sandboarding, a camel ride or a henna tattoo. You can even smoke a traditional shisha!
As the sun sets in the desert, you will share a delicious BBQ dinner while watching a belly dance show. With family or friends, this outing guarentees a fun time for all! You will be returned to your hotel at the end of an unforgettable day and evening.
Good to know
- Availability : every day (ecluding exceptional dates)
- Duration: 6 hours approx.
- September-April: between 1.45pm and 2.15pm
- May-August: between 2.15pm and 3.15pm
- Departure point: your hotel (hotel pick-up/drop-off available for hotels in Dubai, Sharjah and Ajman only)
- To take part in this activity simply present your booking voucher to the local tour operator on the day
- The driver of the 4X4 vehicle will adapt their desert driving to requests from passengers (speed, acceleration, etc.)
- Children under the age of 5 years may not take part in this activity
- Light shoes and clothes which cover your shoulders and knees recommended. You should also bring sunglasses and sun cream
- During the month of Ramadan there will be no belly dancing during the evening meal
- Guests visiting the UAE during the Summer months (June – September) are advised that peak daytime temperatures sometimes reach 42 – 45 degrees Celsius. Humidity levels can also exceed 90 percent during this period. We recommend all our guests to take adequate precaution, especially during off-road tours and overnight stays in the desert.
- Desert safari with Dune Bashing (4WD dunes tour with high speed driving and skids)
- Barbecue dinner with mineral water and drinks
- Other activities (sandboarding, belly-dancing show, camel ride, henna painting, shisha, etc.)
- Certified guide (commentary in English)
- Return transport from your hotel in Dubai, Sharjah or Ajman
Price doesn’t include
- Tips (optional)
- Any other extras