You would like
Explore freely the Monumental Zone of the Park Güell
Gaudi’s remarkable works of art and architecture
The view of Barcelona
The "Bus Guell" shuttle bus included from the metro stop
Essential information *
Reserve your ticket to Park Güell and be sure to experience a remarkable site filled with Gaudi’s works of art!
Thanks to your ticket, you can use the suhttle from the Alfons X metro stop which will bring you directly to the park entrance (in 15 minutes).
Stroll freely around Gaudi’s colourful park, one of Barcelona’s unmissable sites and a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1984. The zone is fragile and therefore subject to limited visitation in order to optimise the preservation of the site.
Spanish entrepreneur Eusebi Güell commissioned Gaudi with the project in 1900, initially wishing for a residential park similar to the English style. The park was opened to the public in 1926 to immediate success from both local inhabitants and visitors from around the world.
The park is an iconic site of Barcelona with its serpentine bench and its large mosaic salamander. From the park’s main entrance, you can also admire the dragon’s stairway that leads to the Hypostyle Room characterized by a very particular style of architecture. Marvel at this room that includes 86 columns, each one inclining at different angles.
Enjoy walking freely around the park and exploring the various alleys, pause for a break on the famous colored bench or take some picture souvenirs of the beautiful view of the city. Entry to the park is limited, giving you access to the site without a surplus of visitors.
Please note that you may not reserve tickets over 3 months in advance.
When you book, you will be asked to choose a time-slot for your visit. The exact time of your visit will be indicated on your official ticket Please make sure to check the time on your official ticket, as this is the one that staff will check at the Park Güell (you may present your ticket on paper or on your cell phone).
Your confirmed time depends on availability. Selecting the 8am-10:55am time slot, you will be given confirmation for the first available time within your requested time-slot (8am, 8:30am, 9am, 9:30am, 10am or 10:30am)
Good to know
- Opening times: (varies according to the season)
- High-season - 8am to 9pm
- Low-season - 8:30am to 5:30pm
- Middle-season - 8am to 8pm
- Your voucher is a dated ticket with a particular time. It cannot be used at any other date or time then the once specified on your voucher
- Upon presentation of your ticket, you will have access to the multiple-stop shuttle bus from the Alfons X metro stop to the park etrance, and back
- The park has several entrances, you can access these from the Carrer d’Olot or the Carrer de St Josep de la Muntaya (see voucher for details)
- Your voucher will serve as your official ticket thanks to the bar-code that you must present at the entrance to the park
- The monumental zone of the park is subject to limited visitation in order to preserved this fragile zone classified a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- You must keep your ticket with you throughout the visit as you may be asked to show it during your tour
- All visitors, including those in possession of a free-entry ticket must provide their voucher at the entrance as these are counted to avoid over-capacity within the park
- Admission is free for persons with reduced mobility. Accompanying visitors may benefit from a reduced admissions price similar to a child fee. Please call us for bookings
- All exits are considered final
- Following conservation and maintenance works, several sites may not be visited.
- Certain sites and installations within the park have a limited visitor capacity (the Casa del Guarda (Porter’s lodge) for example). These are included in your ticket but access to these are not guaranteed because of the site’s limited capacity
- Access to the monumental zone of Park Güell
- Access to the Casa del Guarda (not guaranteed due to the limited space)
- All advance booking fees
- Return transport (optional) by shuttle bus from the Alfons X metro stop
Price doesn’t include
- Admission to the Gaudi House Museum
- The services of a guide