You would like
Meeting Lucie, your French-speaking guide
A bike ride off the beaten track to discover Barcelona in a different way
The many tales told by Lucie about the history, culture and life of Barcelona
A child-friendly route
Essential information *
Duration 3 hours
Starting time 10:00 AM
Ride a bike around Barcelona with Lucie, your French-speaking guide, and enjoy cycling off the beaten track in the Catalan capital!
Lucie, your French-speaking guide who has been living in Barcelona since 1995, quickly fell for the charms of this modern city. For her, cycling around Barcelona is a real pleasure, which she will share with you during this trail of the city's lesser-known sites.
Lucie will share her in-depth knowledge with you as she leads you on a tour that reveals the different faces of Barcelona (culture, politics, local life, etc.). You will explore the city's most gorgeous sites and find out more about its history: from Roman Barcino to the Olympic Games, via the 1888 Universal Exhibition and the Smart City.
A fun and educational bike ride around the Catalan capital!
Your spotterWhat is a spotter?
47 years old
Arrivée à Barcelone en 1995, j'ai découvert une ville en pleine transformation: la dictature encore trop proche, les Jo'92...Une ville de bohème, de contrastes et de liberté, qui avait déjà séduit Jean Genet (et bien d'autres!) Envoûtante: Barcelone, capitale Gothique et Technologique. Barcelone plages et montagnes. Barcelone hype and low...Barcelone est une très belle ville et la parcourir à vélo est un véritable plaisir !
L'Histoire, l'Art de rue, La sociologie et le vélo bien sûr!
«Barcelone est une très belle ville et la parcourir à vélo est un véritable plaisir!»
Good to know
- Availability: every day (excluding exceptional dates)
- Duration: 3 hrs. approx.
- Times: 10am or 5pm
- Languages: French
- Departure point: C/ de Guatemala 9
- This activity is available for groups from 3 to 12 people. It is likely that the activity will be shared with other participants
- If Lucie is not available, the tour will be led by Olivier or Éponine, two French-speaking Barcelona locals who also know the trail
- For young children, a baby seat will be provided for free
- The Barcelona agency has bikes of all sizes
- Remember to bring sun protection and a bottle of water in the summer months when temperatures are high
- Bike and helmet rental
- 3-hour tour of Barcelona
- The services of Lucie, the personal guide
Price doesn’t include
- Tips (optional)
- All other extras and personal purchases