You would like
Choose from over 40 attractions
Save up to 45% vs buying individual tickets
Go at your own pace - 60 days validity
Easy to use digital pass and city guide
Essential information *
Duration 60 days
Make the most of your time in Barcelona with Go City's Explorer Pass. Choose 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 or 7 attractions from over 40 options and explore the city at your own pace.
With 60 days validity, there's no need to rush around. There's so much to see and do in Barcelona - whether you want to discover Gaudi's iconic work at the Sagrada Familia and Parc Guell, visit FC Barcelona's home stadium Camp Nou on a guided tour, hop-on hop-off around the city with Bus Turistic or take to the waves with a boat cruise along the Mediterranean coastline.
Your pass is valid for two years after date of purchase and is only activated when you visit the first attraction. Your pass is then valid for 60 days so you can explore at your own pace whilst saving money!
In light of the outbreak of COVID-19, attraction inclusions with the pass are subject to change and availability may differ from instructions on attraction websites; please click the link for the most up to date list of inclusions: https://gocity.com/barcelona/en-us/guidebook/explorer
Good to know
- Availability: every day (excluding exceptional dates)
- When your reservation is made, you will receive the pass by email
- The pass can be printed or presented on your mobile phone at each attraction
- A digital guide, containing the addresses and opening hours for each attraction, along with reservation information (where applicable) will be sent to you with your pass
- You will be asked to indicate a provisional date for your visit when you book, but your pass is not restricted to this date – it's only activated upon first use
- The pass is valid for 2 years after purchase. Choosing the activities upon booking is not required
- Once there, all you have to do is present your pass at the entrance of the activities of your choice
- Your pass is valid for 60 days after first use
- You may spread out the days you use it as you wish and you do not have to use the pass on consecutive days
- With the Explorer Pass, you cannot do the same activity twice
- Certain tours require a reservation. In the digital guide, you will find the instructions for booking (where neccesary)
- Most attractions are free for infants
- A pass is not necessary for them in this case.
- Access to 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 or 7 attractions of your choice
- Fast-track entry to certain attractions
- Digital city guide with attraction information
Price doesn’t include
- tips and other extras
- Transportation between attractions